Hello, I am Tomás. I work as Customer Success Technical Architect (CSTA, read like “siesta”) at Confluent. As CSTA, I help companies to keep their data in motion using Confluent products and Apache Kafka.
Before Confluent, I worked as senior software engineer and team lead at Netcentric being the bridge between the business necessities and the development team. My main tasks included participating in business meetings to guide the client about how to take advantage of Adobe products, supporting the team to work better, and designing and implementing solutions.
Before joining Netcentric, I worked at Optare Solutions (Spain) as Senior Consultant in the telecom industry. As a consultant, I discussed the design and implementation of the solution between client and other providers and was the first contact in case of incidents.
In my spare time, I work on personal projects using and testing new technologies. I’m a computer engineer by Unicamp (Brazil), with 1.5 years of exchange in INSA Rennes (France) with a Brazilian scholarship.
- My presentations (not too many 😭) are listed here at presentations section.
- My main professional life is described in my Linkedin profile.
- In my Twitter account, I share things that I believe are interesting to other people.
- My Github profile summarizes my public contributions to opensource (which are few, I need to admit it 😔).
- If you want to read my blog posts, you can add it to your feedly.